Belkin Tablet Stage - B2B054
Tablet Stage lets you use your tablet to deliver interactive presentations to your classroom. Adjustable tabs hold your tablet securely above the staging area while a rotating arm allows you to position the tablet vertically or horizontally. To set up your presentation, simply position a textbook, worksheet, or other object on the stage and adjust the LED to illuminate the work area. Using your tablet's camera and the Belkin Stage app, the Tablet Stage captures and projects images or live video of your presentation, making it easy for students to follow along. Connect your tablet to a projector, monitor, or HDTV to display your lesson on a larger screen. Tablet Stage works with tablets from 7" to 11" - with or without a case. An integrated cable management system helps keep power cords neat and out of the way.
- Turns your tablet into an interactive presentation tool
- Capture images and live video using your tablet camera
- Can be paired with a projector, HDTV or monitor
- Belkin Stage app provides advanced drawing and video options
- Integrated cable management keeps cords out of the way