Aten MasterView Max KVM Switch-TAA Compliant - CS1758
The CS-1758 USB KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse)Switch controls units that allow access and control of up to 8 (CS-1758) computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. Since units can be cascaded to three levels, in a complete three stage installation, up to 73 CS-1758s can control up to 512 computers - all from the original single console.
Although the switches use a USB keyboard and mouse for the console, they support both PS/2 and USB computers. Users have the choice of connecting the switch to a computer with PS/2 connectors or USB connectors depending on the cable used to link the switch to the computers.
- One USB console controls 8 computers.
- Cascadable up to 3 levels - provides up to 512 computers.
- Dual interface supports with computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
- Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and most others), Mac and Sun.
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection.
- Buzzer On/Off via hotkey and OSD.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Firmware upgradable.
- With speaker and microphone support.