StarTech.com USB C to DisplayPort Adapter - 8K 30Hz - HBR3 Adapter - Thunderbolt 3 - Display Dongle for Your DP 1.4 Monitor (CDP2DP14B) - CDP2DP14B
This USB-C™ to DisplayPort™ adapter lets you connect your USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 device to a DisplayPort monitor or display, providing you with a convenient, high-performance solution. The adapter supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and provides sharper images with enhanced video.Incredible 8K Picture Quality
Supporting four times the resolution of 4K, this 8K DisplayPort 1.4 adapter delivers the stunning quality of UHD at resolutions up to 7680�4320, and also features HBR3 functionality, providing a bandwidth of up to 32.4Gbps. With HDR support, you can enjoy lifelike images with increased contrast, brightness and colors and greater luminosity than standard digital imaging.
With cutting-edge picture quality, this adapter is ideal for:
- Displaying crisp digital signage walls
- Creating eye-catching visuals for photography and videography
- Streaming high-resolution, life-like content
The DisplayPort dongle is also backward compatible with 4K and 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments, while future-proofing for 8K implementation.Ideal for Travel
This lightweight display adapter is highly portable, with a small-footprint design. It's the perfect accessory for your MacBook, Microsoft Surface Book or other USB-C (or Thunderbolt 3) device, fitting perfectly into your carrying case.Hassle-Free Setup
To ensure easy operation, this USB C to DisplayPort adapter supports plug-and-play installation, removing the need for additional software or drivers.
CDP2DP14B is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Your USB-C device must support DP Alt Mode to work with this adapter.
- This product will not work with the Samsung S8 smartphone. For hassle-free compatibility with the S8 we recommend using CDP2DP.
- Make the perfect connection with a DisplayPort 1.4 adapter that works with any USB 3.1 Type-C enabled device including the 2018 iPad Pro
- Optimize your visual experience with the next generation of display technology
- Supports HDR for expanded contrast ratio and color accuracy
- Cutting-edge video quality with support for UHD video resolutions up to 8K 30Hz
- High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3) capabilities, providing bandwidths up to 32.4Gbps